Mill Stand manufactured by AKSHI ENGINEERS are highly technical and upgraded Pre – Stressed Mill stands used in long products hot Rolling Mill Plants for its efficient performance developed with the help of effective technology.
||3 Hi & 2 Hi Horizontal Stand, Vertical Stand and Universal Stand
||M.S. Slab / Graded Steel Casting Ultra sonically tested
||210 MM (8-Inch) to 610 MM (24-Inch)
||Antifriction Spherical Roller Bearing / Multi Row Bearing / Fibre Bearing
- Heavy duty and sturdy construction designs
- Suitable to bear overloads
- Provision for roll drafting and axial adjustment
- Can be placed in both horizontal & vertical configuration
- MIG welded structure tested by non-destructive weld testing
- Roll gap adjustment manually with screw down mechanism.
- Roll axial adjustment on chock lugs by side bolts.
- Complete housing / structure of the Mill Stand is Stress relieved and fully machined
- Compact design to ensure quick roll change, easy maintenance, avoid major down time
- Pressure Bolts with Worm Wheel Arrangement
- Adjustment Screws and L-Keys
- Wear & tear Plate on the inside of Mill Stands for Long Life.
- Bearing Chocks / Forged Steel Chocks with One Set of Roller Bearings / Fibre Bearings
- Universal Couplings / Cast Iron Couplings, Star Grove / Key type to suit requirement
- Spindle manufactured out of Forged Steel, Star / Key type
- Tie Rods with Nuts & Spacers
- C.I. Foundation Rails along with Foundation Bolts with Nuts & Spacers
- Tee Bolts with Nuts & Spacers